- without RPi it's around 200 mA.
- with older RPi it's around 400 mA on ACSI, and around 600 mA on SCSI
- with RPi 3 it's around 500 mA on ACSI, but that varies based on CPU load
- those are my numbers with eth0 wired network, I usually don't use wifi or HDMI, but the more peripherals you use, the higher the consumption will be
- with these numbers most of the old ST power supplies will have trouble, and then it will end up with weird behavior (or not starting at all)
- when adding USB peripherals, those that don't use so much current (e.g. mouse, keyboard) will work, but those power hungry ones (e.g. wifi dongle) might fail right away, as the older RPi B and RPi B+ couldn't power them through USB directly, and they recommended using powered USB hub for them
- CosmosEx has a polyfuse, which might start to 'blow' at 1.1A, so even though the PSU might allow 2A or more, I wouldn't recommend dragging too much through CosmosEx if possible