Damn, another SD card issue - I have to look deeper in this one. In the meantime (erm, I'm replying 6 months late
) you could try the simple things, like:
- other power supply and power supply cable (if powered through USB)
- use USB power supply (if powered from internal supply)
- use more and different SD cards - bigger, smaller, newer, older - anything you can find at home
- use different driver - as recommended by Estrayk
- use smaller + less partitions
- use Kobold for copying, turn on verification to make sure the new data are alright...