alexh wrote:Atari Software?
MiggyMog wrote:I May need to try another cable as having no luck acessing drives so far.. I have set it to SCSI, changed ID to avoid clashing with internal SCSI drive, not seeing O drive. I have tried a few confirm with terminator resistors in or out, internal drive disconnected, external drive with terminator etc. I couldn't get ST talking to it in acsi mode either bah
Jookie wrote:Main App - 2016-05-01
- single CE_DD bootsector for ST, TT, Falcon (instead of 2 different bootsectors) - by tIn
- fix for issues with screenshot functionality of CE_DD - by tIn
- various improvements and bug fixes to shortening long file names to TOS / DOS short ones (could improve behavior on USB drives and shared drives) - by nanard
- various code improvements (dependencies, make, and so on) - by nanard
- time sync retry after minute on fail, update list retrieval after minute on fail
- added separate IKDB config screen, added option to translate mouse wheel to UP/DOWN arrows
- added option to translate keyboard keys to fake joysticks on original and USB keyboards
- CE_STING.PRG now released (in your config drive) - network driver for CosmosEx. No configuration needed, uses network settings of your Rasberry Pi. Still might be buggy. Try at own risk
ccarl84 wrote:I have a question about the new HDD image support, what is it for? How does it work ?
Jookie wrote:ccarl84 wrote:I have a question about the new HDD image support, what is it for? How does it work ?
When you use some HDD image in emulator as a HDD under that emulator, now you can take that image file and use it with CE, if you want to (and other similar cases). It acts like you woud take that image and flash it onto SD card or USB drive, sector by sector, so you need to use some native driver (ICD, HDDRIVER, ppdriver) with it.
ccarl84 wrote:What we need to write in : "HDD Image path on RPi" ? (ex : for usb key)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest