Back in 1990 started working on a demo, but gave up before I got a presentable result. I had some semi-working stuff but hadn't put it together to a working demo. This spring I dug out some old disks and decided to finish this demo. As I looked at the sources and graphics I realised that I was a pretty crap coder back then, and an even worse artist... Lots of bugs, lots of weird code. I've fixed up the code and graphics and put it all together, but not changed the basic design. The result is a rather unoriginal and mediocre 1990 demoscreen. It was quite fun to finish it though, I'll definitely do some more assembler work again but maybe not a demo.
It has been tested on an STM, STE and with Hatari. Needs 512kb (1 meg or more is best) or more, and looks best on a CRT.
Edit: Uploaded the wrong build, the previous one didn't work correctly on real hardware...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by joska
on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Firebee - Falcon060 - Milan060 - Falcon040 - MIST - Mega ST - STM - STE - Amiga 600 - Sharp MZ700 - MSX - Amstrad CPC - C64